Testimonies about our services:
Frankfurt Financial and Managment School
We provide you with:
Bikes, helmets, health care, mineral water bottles, rain outfits (in case of rain) and a souvenir.
Tours are only cancelled due to heavy rain.
We suggest the following tours:
Puerto Madero, Reserva Ecológica, San Telmo y Plaza de Mayo
Puerto Madero, a most modern district with its refurbished river docks offer both porteños and tourists restaurants, lofts, cinemas, office buildings and a very important University.
Next to it and alongside Río de la Plata, there is the Reserva Ecológica, a wide natural reserve where our flora and fauna is wonderfully preserved.
La Boca and San Telmo: Two of the oldest districts in our city. Going along their streets you will see a great part of our historic and cultural heritage.
We will also visit Plaza de Mayo, a place that, since B.A. foundation, has witnessed all the country?s important political events.
(Tour duration: 3,5 hours app.)
Recoleta and Palermo
We will visit La Recoleta district making a halt to visit the famous cemetery. Then, we continue our journey enjoying various parks till we get to Barrio Parque, a residential area, with elegant mansions.
After this, we reach Bosques de Palermo, going through el Rosedal and some lakes.
(Estimated duration 3,5hours)
San Isidro and Tigre
Our guides will lead you to the traditional northern area of the city going along specially designed biking paths. We?ll visit the historical district of San Isidro, its Cathedral and coastal area.
Getting to Tigre, we will visit the Puerto de Frutos, and then go along this colorful little town on the mouth of the Paraná Delta.
(Estimated tour duration: 4,5 hours)
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays 9.30 and 14.30.
We meet at Torre de los Ingleses across from Retiro Station.
In case of groups days and schedules can be adapted.
Price per person for each of these city tours is U$S 40
One day tours
- Reserva Natural Otamendi. Two small boats help passengers to cross the Delta rivers. We go along 45 Kilometers of outstanding on land paths! People will be waiting for us in Otamendi, on highway 9, km.70.
- Uruguay: Nueva Palmira, Pta. Gorda y Carmelo. We cross Río de la Plata by motor boat to get to Uruguay. We will go along little towns, small lakes, old ?estancias? main houses and we will finally arrive at Carmelo, with white sand beaches and eucalyptus forests. There we?ll enjoy a delicious home made tea.
- Capilla del Señor. A journey across a historic town in Buenos Aires province. We will enjoy its rural roads, old main ?estancia?s house?, and a ?pulpería? where we will enjoy typical ?campo? snacks.
ALL THESE TOURS ARE MEANT FOR BEGINNERS
- Sierras de Tandil. All adventure weekend. Mountain bike along Tandil hills, 380 kilometers from the city. We?ll spend the nights in wooden huts where we will enjoy a delicious barbecue. We will end up the tour with natural rocks climbing.
- El Palmar de Entre Ríos. Mountain Bike along the National Park till Rio Uruguay beaches. We visit the natural reserve ?La aurora del Palmar? where we will sleep inside picturesque recycled train cars. We?ll also sail along Arroyo Palmar by canoe. The second day we will go along stony roads, and have a ?campo? snack till we finally arrive at Villa Elisa thermal baths.
- Sierras de la Ventana. 500 kilometers from Buenos Aires you find Sierras de la Ventana. Lots of mountain bike along winding mountain roads, trekking, rappel and the best landscape in B.A. province.
IN EACH TOUR A BUS WILL COME ALONG WITH US IN CASE SOMEBODY IS TOO TIRED TO CONTINUE. WE ALSO HAVE SPARE BIKES AND A FIRST AID DEVICE FOR EMERGENCIES.
THE PACE OF THE DIFFERENT TRIPS WILL BE ADAPTED TO THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE GROUP.