Among the offered services to students we include:
- Pre Tips for choosing your stay, so that your stay would be as pleasant as possible.
- Transfer in / out from and to Ezeiza International Airport .
- Orientation on arrival.
- Delivery of material upon arrival ( guide and city map ) .
- Housing for both; special selected family houses as well as furnished apartments in the best neighborhoods of our city such as Recoleta , Barrio Norte and Palermo and also university residences and apart hotels .
- Follow up during your stay.
- Interaction with universities of origin and also local - Argentine ( International Relations Staff ) .
- Implementation of both cultural, social and sport programs is also an option.
We count with a multicultural billingual staff (English - Spanish ) to whom you can refer in the language you feel most comfortable (also Portuguese, French and Italian) to do your queries .
1. Why stay in a family of Visiting Buenos Aires?
- Because you will find an "adopted" family in Argentina , with whom to share culture , life and customs of our country.
- Because you will not loose your independence and will gain a family atmosphere and advice when needed .
- Families of Visiting Buenos Aires appreciate cultural exchange and will help you better to understand the Argentine's tradition and idiosyncrasies.
2. Why stay in a furnished apartment of Visiting Buenos Aires?
- Because our apartments are located in the best and safetiest neighborhoods of the city of Buenos Aires.
- Because you can also share with others college students of your university and
- Because you can choose your apartment according to your budget.
- And what it's most important , you will always count with an open hand friendly face to help you from the moment you arrive to Argentina until you undertake the return to your country of origin.